Celery juice has become a part of my life. I am drinking my celery juice since January 2019. Since then I haven’t missed it for even a single day. But it is a matter of concern that what if you are not having a juicer. How will you juice celery?
Well, nothing to worry about, keep reading to know how to make celery juice without a juicer.
How to juice celery without a juicer
- Nut milk bag
- Large Bowl
- Mason jar
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 tbsp Honey
- ½ unit lemon
- Take a celery bunch
- Pull off all the stalks from it
- Wash the stalks very well so that no dust can remain on the surface
- Cut the stalks with a knife into pieces of about 1 inches
- Get your blender and put the small pieces of celery stalks, Honey and lemon juice into it and run the blender.
- After blending about 2 minutes take a nut milk bag and large bowl
- Put your blended portion into the nut milk bag kept on a bowl, make sure the bag is flipped in right way.
- Squeeze the bag well to filter out the juice from it into the bowl
Related: Celery juice recipe for weight loss
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs )
It is really easy to juice celery without a juicer. A blender will do enough for you. Try it and let me know how you did it in the comment.