I have found a lot of questions on different social media about celery juice. Among them, one of the most common questions is “how to juice celery without a juicer or blender?”
I also found that there is no website or Youtube video that is talking about the topic. So, I tried some home techniques to find out “Is this really possible to juice celery without a juicer or blender?” Finally, I got a solution and today, I am gonna share my experience “how I juice celery with grater, mortar and pestle.”
Related: Celery juice recipe for weight loss
5 Easy steps to juice celery without a juicer or blender
How to juice celery without a juicer or blender
- Mortar and pestle
- Nut milk bag
- 1 bunch celery
- ½ piece lemon
- 1 table spoons Honey
- Pull off the stalks to separate all the stalks from the bunch and wash them properly to remove the dust from the surface of the stalks.
- Use a grater to shred the celery stalks and collect the shredded produce into a container.
- Put the shreded produce into a mortar and crush them with the pestle. Don't put all the shreded stalks altogether. Try to crush one cup of shreded stalks every time.
- After crushing all the stalks take a "Nut Milk Bag" and put all the crushed produce in the bag. Then squeeze the bag to filter out the juice retaining in the crushed stalks and pour the juice into a container.
- At last, you might squeeze 1/2 lemon and 2 tablespoons of honey into the juice to make the juice taste better.
Which grater and “Mortar and Pestle” I have used in the process
I have used “NILICAN Vertical Stainless Steel Grating Four-sided Boxed Grater” or you can also use “Geedel Rotary Cheese Grater”.
“PriorityChef Mortar and Pestle Set” has been used in the process.
Related: Choose, wash, and, store celery Tips
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Related: Make celery juice tasty
So, you might understand it’s really simple to juice celery without juicer or blender. If you have tried let me know how was your experience in the comment box.